Saturday, October 06, 2007

The end of issue 35 is in sight

Okay so I have had a chance to do some work on issue 35 and we are now on eighteen pages. Given an anticipated final issue size of 26 pages that means the end is now in sight (by that I mean that I need to finish what is there rather starting anything new). This is also a good time to send in any letters, emails or comments you may have had about the issue.

The issue focuses on creating characters for first time with various systems I have been looking at. Some of the pieces may be moved out to their own issues (particularly the Mage and Conspiracy of Shadows pieces as they are going to have their own issues later).

In other news most of the house move is done now and there is a little lacuna while new furniture arrives. Hopefully I can make the most of this to get this issue done and the next underway.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home