Tuesday, August 22, 2006

TimCon and Flagship Column

I am working on a new scenario for TimCon which is happening on the first weekend in September. I'd link to it but I think its all booked up so there doesn't seem a lot of point right now. If you're going I'll see you there!

The other news is that my first RP column was published in Flagship 119 and the second column was emailed off this weekend. The column is a kind of gossip/news affair and currently lacks a decent name so any suggestions gratefully received. I mention it just because it is proof that I'm not completely inactive. There is stuff happening!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

One of these years I want to fly to England and go to TimCon.

You know, now that I am running a game company, you looking for work?

Richard

3:58 PM  
Blogger Robert said...

Hey Richard, you (and anyone else reading) should definitely consider coming to the next TimCon (if there is one of course) as it is a good time where there is a chance to see a lot of different gaming styles and a huge number of different ideas. I always find it very inspiring and get a creative "bounce" afterwards.

As for work, let me finish the next five issues of carnel before Christmas and then we can talk!

2:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home